Please read these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms" or "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using LifePinner website., LifePinner Service, or any mobile application made available by LifePinner (hereinafter "Service", "we", "us", "our") owned by TripDigi B.V.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
To access LifePinner, you are asked to complete an online registration form. In consideration for your use of our Service, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on any registration form to which our Services may direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on such registration form changes.
Upon registration, you will choose a username and password. You alone are responsible for keeping that password and username confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs on our Application under such password or username. You agree to immediately notify LifePinner of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security.
As a condition of your continued access to and use of our Services, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial and other laws and regulations and the Terms set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will NOT:
- post any content or information that is pornographic or sexually suggestive, unlawful, violent, fraudulent, discriminatory, threatening, infringing, hateful, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- bully, intimidate, defame, stalk, bully, abuse, threaten, impersonate, intimidate or harass any other users by using LifePinner.
- use LifePinner for any illegal and unlawful purposes.
- collect users' publicly posted content or information without permission,
- solicit or use the login credentials of other LifePinner users.
- post private or confidential information like credit card information, social security or national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- post unauthorized commercial communications like spam, unwanted e-mail or in any other ways of commercial communications.
- upload viruses, spyware, malware or any other malicious or destructive codes.
- access LifePinner's private API without getting permission of LifePinner.
- Create an account or collect users' content or information by using automated means like bot, spider, crawler, scraper or any other automated device.
You also agree that:
- You are over the age of 13 years old to open a LifePinner account / to use LifePinner,
- You are not allowed to change or modify the Service.
- You are responible from the security of your account. You have to keep your password secure and secret.
- You are not allowed to use web URLs or domain names in your username without getting permission of LifePinner.
- You are responsible from the contents and informations that you submit, post or display on LifePinner.
- We provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on LifePinner. We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Lifepinner is not obliged to be involved in disputes between the users.
- There may be links to third-party services to the Service or links from the Service to the third party services. LifePinner does not control these services and is not responsible from these services. Also LifePinner is not responsible for the contents and informations posted and shared on these third party services.
- LifePinner is not responsible from the data charges of the users’. You agree that you are responsible from data charges related to use of the Service.
- It is not allowed to access any information or content via automated means like scraping, crawling.
- You may delete your account or disable your application at any time.
- The contents and all the rights on the service are owned by LifePinner which is protected by the legal regulations. We agree that you will not not remove, alter or conceal the copyrights or other proprietary rights of Lifepinner. Furthermore all of the icons, graphics may not be used or copied without permission of LifePinner.
- LifePinner is not the owner of the contents you have posted. You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with LifePinner.
- LifePinner is not responsible for the contents that are posted by third-parties. LifePinner has not any obligation to remove or make any change on those contents. If the content is found inconvenient, you may have legal responsibility. LifePinner will not be responsible from any content shared by the members.
- Lifepinner does not pay any royalty fee or any payment related with your content. You agree that you will be responsible to pay royalty or any payment which is derived from the content that you post on your account.
- Lifepinner is free to accept or reject the contents and materials. LifePinner can use any content, information or any other materials without limitation and payment.
- LifePinner has always the right to remove the contents from the Service without permission. However further to the legal regulations, these contents have to be kept without limitation but not be retrievable without a court order or decision. That does not mean that LifePinner is a back-up Service.
- At any time we will have the right to limit the availability of the Service, fully or partially to anyone, geographic area, country or jurisdiction.
- LifePinner has to make effort to keep the Service available as long as possible. However, sometimes Service may be interrupted or cut-off due to reparations, updates, maintenance or related to the reasons sourced from telecommunication services.
- You agree that LifePinner may use advertising and promotions on the Service even if this may be related with your content.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LifePinner makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality, currency, accuracy, reliability, performance, completeness or fitness for purpose of any part of the information and content on the Service. It is not only limited with TripDigi B.V. , the owner company of LifePinner, but also appropriate for the parent companies, their employees, directors, managers and the agents (hereinafter All Parties). All Parties do not make any representations nor warranties of any kind. LifePinner and All Parties are not responsible for the actions, contents and usage of third-parties. We try to keep LifePinner safe, however we do not guarantee that LifePinner will always be safe. You hereby accept that using the Service is your own risk. We do not represent nor guarantee that the information and content on the Service, or the facilities that makes it available, will not cause damage, or are free from any virus or any other defects or errors or any harmful components. We are not responsible from any damages, loss and defects arising from accessing or using of the Service. We do not guarantee that LifePinner will always function without disruptions. We also do not guarantee that defects will be corrected.
LIMITATION OF WAIVER:
LifePinner and All Parties will not be liable for any kind of loss, damage or injury related directly or indirectly to the Service (use or inability to use), this statement, content, materials including without limitation , loss of revenue, profits or data. Some states do not allow limitation or exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above mentioned limitation may not apply to you. In no case LifePinner's and All Parties liability will not exceed 100 $ (One hundred US dollars) for any kind of losses, damages or injuries. ?
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold LifePinner and All Parties harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses of any kind. This agreement includes reasonable attorneys' fees, in any way arising from, related to your actions, content or information on LifePinner. Your violation of the Terms if anyone brings a claim to us including, but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials you provide infringes any third party proprietary right.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
You agree that the laws of the Netherlands shall govern these Terms. You expressly agree that for resolving any claim arising or relating to this statement or not arising or relating in the courts located in the Netherlands. You further agree and expressly consent to exercise of personal jurisdiction in the Netherlands.
You agree that any claim of cause of action you may have with respect to LifePinner must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim of cause of action arose. You will not assign the Terms or any of your rights or obligation under the Terms without the prior written consent of LifePinner. If any provision of this statement is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver. We hereby agree that you do not transfer your obligations and rights related to this Statement without our permission.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION